Peninsula Home Hospice
2021 Unframed Art Online Auction
Unframed Art is back!
In 2021, we are going virtual with our first online auction.
This year we have more than 40 excitingly diverse paintings for sale – some of Mornington Peninsula’s most renowned artists and some exciting emerging artists have generously donated their work. This is what makes this auction unique! You may recognise the style of your favourite artist and have the opportunity of buying their art at a great price –but, there are no guarantees, the highest bidder wins! You will only know the identity of the artist after you have purchased your artwork.
Online bidding opens 9am Saturday 1 May until 9pm Sunday 9 May 2021
(Melbourne, Australia time zone).
The first Unframed Art auction took place in 2019 as a fundraiser for Peninsula Home Hospice. The event took place at the Southern Buoy Studio & Gallery in Mornington and was a resounding success. Everyone was keen to participate again in 2020 but sadly, Covid-19 caused the cancellation of the physical event. To ensure that this highly successful fundraiser can go ahead safely in 2021, we made the decision to go online with our first Unframed Art online auction.
Silent Online Art Auction
Your chance to purchase art from over 40 renowned and emerging artists.
All paintings have been signed on the reverse by the artists.
This auction is to raise funds for Peninsula Home Hospice and made possible through the united support of the artists who have generously donated a painting for auction.
How to join the Unframed Art Online Auction
- The online auction features over 40 paintings by Victorian artists. All paintings are on 40cm x 40cm canvasses and are authenticated by the artist, on the reverse.
- Bidding opens on Saturday 1 May and closes 9pm Sunday 9 May 2021 (Mothers’ Day) (Melbourne, Australia time zone).
- As all artwork is for sale anonymously this is a great opportunity to purchase a painting from possibly an established artist or an emerging artist.
- To make a bid you will need to register your contact details (name, phone number and email address).
- If you make a bid, you will receive a confirmation email and your bid is recorded against your chosen painting.
- If somebody outbids you, you will be notified by email and given the opportunity to bid again.
- When the auction is nearing its close on 9 May, all bidders will receive a reminder that the auction will be closing shortly, giving you the opportunity to rebid before closure.
- Once the auction is closed, the winning bidders will be notified by email and asked to contact Peninsula Home Hospice to arrange payment and collection of their art from our office in Mornington. Delivery can be arranged at the purchaser’s expense
About Peninsula Home Hospice
This charity fundraiser is in aid of Peninsula Home Hospice who are based in Mornington and provide in-home palliative care, free-of-charge, to those in the community that need it. Although recipients of support from the Victorian Government, Peninsula Home Hospice is a not-for-profit service and also relies on donations from the community to supplement their funding and provide the best possible service to clients and their families. This fundraiser is possible through the united support of the artists who have generously donated their work for sale.
Unframed Art Enquiries
If you have any questions regarding this event feel free to contact Mary Wright on 03 5973 2400 or Stuart Nussey on 0498 069 909.